Price List & TermsHypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Counselling, Therapist Supervision
In the first instance you will be offered a FREE assessment consultation of around 45-60 minutes.
My normal fees are then:
My normal fees are then:
- £65 per session (generally lasts 60-75 minutes as needed)
- £95 for longer sessions lasting 90 minutes or more. This may be recommended if you would like to combine treatments, for example, if you would like counselling and hypnotherapy in the same appointment
- Payment due on booking by cash, debit or credit card.
Initially I offer a FREE assessment appointment (around 30-45 minutes). If you decide to proceed to the second (2-hour) session the cost is £170. Anyone who feels the need to see me again within one month of the second session will be offered a free follow up.
Stop Smoking Therapy
£60 per 1 hour session payable via Paypal or debit or credit card over the phone. There is no call charge since I phone you.
Telephone Consultation (Zoom/Skype)
Online Consultation£60 per 1 hour session (via Paypal or debit or credit card over the phone)
Email ResponseEnquiries and general advice: FREE
Personal therapy is no longer offered via email.
I no longer use generalized hypnosis CD's/files, since these are not as effective as sessions created individually, and can be acquired easily enough from a number of online outlets.
Individualized hypnosis sessions recorded during your appointment are initially created in mp3 format. If no editing is required and you are able to record the session on your own device there will be no extra cost. If I need to edit or produce the recording for you to collect later there is a cost of £20
Occasionally an hypnosis CD or mp3 is created from scratch in between appointments. These sessions are arranged during a consultation and created on an individual basis, not copied. A cost of £50 will be added to the consultation fee.
CancellationsOnce an appointment has been booked please do your best to attend at that time. If you do need to rearrange or cancel an appointment try to give at least 48 hours notice, in order to offer that time to other patients.
In house appointments (i.e. at the Shaftesbury Centre)
We are aware that sometimes it is unavoidable that you will need to cancel or rearrange an appointment. The terms of cancellation are as follows:
- Cancellation with more than 48 hours notice: No charge - you can simply rearrange.
- Cancellation with less than 48 hours notice: Half of the cost of that session is charged - the other half can be put towards your next booking.
- In the event of a 'no show' without notice the entire amount will be charged - you'll need to pay again in full to book another session.
Telephone and online appointments
When booking telephone or online appointments without meeting me first in house you have up to 14 days to change your mind and receive a full refund. However, you cannot normally cancel and receive a refund once you have had your appointment, even if it falls within 14 days.
These terms and your cancellation rights will be supplied fully by email when you make an appointment.
Faulty CD's or bad files
CDs and other audio will be replaced if faulty but not normally refunded unless no suitable replacement can be offered.